We're currently looking for volunteers around the world to help us make our very first feature-film. How, you ask? Grab a camera, hit a local hang-out spot in your town, and film the public's answers to these seven questions:
1. Do you think Jesus is going to come back again, as described in the Bible? If not, what's your opinion of people who think he is?
The Bible says that in the last days there are going to be people who scoff about Jesus' return, so when we ask people this question, will there be scoffing?
2. Are you aware of TV evangelists? People like Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Paula White, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen? What do you think motivates them?
The Bible says in the last days there will be money hungry preachers who will deceive many and because of them, the name of God will be slandered. So the question is, are there people out there slandering the name of God because they've seen money grabbers like these on TV?
3. What do you think of evangelical Christians?
The Bible says in the last days that Christians will be increasingly hated. Will people on the street be vocal about this?
4. Are you concerned about the kind of world your children are going to grow up in? Are you worried about the increase in natural disasters lately? Are you worried about terrorism and war affecting your life?
The Bible says that in the last days there would be an increase in uncertain times - war and natural disasters in particular would cause a lot of fear in people as they look to the future. Is this happening?
5. Where do you stand on the issue of gay rights? Do you support gay marriage? What about transgenderism?
The Bible says that in the last days it would be like the days of Noah and Lot, so an almost total moral depravity taking over the world, with people calling good evil and evil good. Is this true?
6. Do you ever use Jesus' name as a cuss/swear word? If so, do you ever use anyone else's name? Do you think it matters?
The Bible says in the last days people will consider nothing sacred. Do people who use Jesus' name as a blasphemy have any conscience about it?
7. Are you a Christian? If so, do you swear? Party? Live with bf/gf? Support gay marriage?
The Bible says in the last days religious hypocrisy will increase. Do people who call themselves Christians really live it out or are their morals slipping?
Remember, we want candid, honest answers so stay as neutral as possible. Also, please submit footage in the highest quality possible to email@example.com. Smartphone submissions are allowed!
Thanks to everyone who gets behind this initiative!