We're currently looking for volunteers around the world to help us make our next series. How, you ask? Grab a camera, hit a local hang-out spot in your town, and film the general public's answers to these six questions:
1. Do you think Jesus is going to come back again, as described in the Bible? If not, what's your opinion of people who think he is?
The Bible says that in the last days there are going to be people who scoff about Jesus' return. So when we ask people this question, will there be scoffing?
2. Are evangelical Christians a force for good or bad in the world?
The Bible says in the last days that Christians will be increasingly hated. Will people on the street be vocal about this?
3. Are you concerned about the kind of world your children are going to grow up in? Are you worried about the increase in natural disasters or climate change? Are you worried about terrorism and war affecting your life?
The Bible says that in the last days there would be an increase in uncertain times - war and natural disasters in particular would cause a lot of fear in people as they look to the future. Is this happening?
4. Where do you stand on the issue of gay rights? Do you support gay marriage? What about transgenderism?
The Bible says that in the last days it would be like the days of Noah and Lot, where homosexuality and immorality would become prevalent and accepted.
5. Do you ever use Jesus' name as a cuss/swear word? If so, do you ever use anyone else's name? Do you think it matters?
The Bible says in the last days people will consider nothing sacred. Do people who use Jesus' name as a blasphemy have any conscience about it?
6. Are you a Christian? If so, do you swear? Party? Live with bf/gf? Support gay marriage?
The Bible says in the last days religious hypocrisy will increase. Do people who call themselves Christians really live it out or are their morals slipping?
Remember, we want candid, honest answers so stay as neutral as possible. The higher the quality of footage the better, but anything will do. "Done" is better than "perfect"! You can submit to email@example.com. Smartphone submissions are allowed!
Thanks to everyone who takes part!